Several Bauer compressors for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carlos K.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale:

1) Like-new Bauer Mariner II-E1 compressor.
Single-phase, 220 volts, 7.5 HP electric motor. Compressor output is 8.4 cfm, maximum pressure 5000 psi., with optional factory ACD (automatic condensate drain system), and final pressure shut-off switch.
Approx. 50 original hours.
Also four 4500 psi. DOT storage tanks, 444 cu.ft. capacity each.
Asking $7000.00 for everything.

2) Several Bauer Utilus with new electric motors, single-phase, 220 volts. Very low original hours, just thoroughly checked and serviced as needed, fresh synthetic blend oil and new purification filters.
From $2400 to $2800.00

3) Bauer Utilus, same condition as the ones listed in #2, but with original German three-phase motor (50 & 60 Hz.). $2200.00

4) Bauer Junior II, excellent condition, with brand new electric motor. Very low hours. $2500.00

MII.jpg00X0X_9Izu595LhkJ_600x450.jpg00X0X_9Izu595LhkJ_600x450.jpgphoto 1 - copia.jpgU.jpgU1.jpgDSCN1719.jpg

Please contact me for pictures and information.
The equipment is located in Florida. Will ship nationwide by truck.
Thanks for looking!

How many amps do those Utilus Single Phase motors draw and how many CFM?

Would you be willing to sell the banks seperate
Sorry, I just saw your question. Yes, willing to sell just the tanks. I also have a couple of ASME cylinders available, mounted on an aluminum rack.
Thanks,
Carlos
(954) 607-0073

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom