shallower reefs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That being said, I will be sitting with you while the missus finishes 10-15 later than me....
Because she got cold. I bet she has air left :)With so many choices I don't know why you wouldn't pick an op that let's you dive your own tank (or at least does something to have extended dive times- like Aldora using the larger tanks)
d I don’t want to annoy or make people wait for 15 minutes or more, especially in the winter when it’s cold up top
Unless your dive is lasting well more than 90 minutes and the rest of the groups 45, don't worry about other people. I know my dives are about an hour, so I bring a jacket to wait for everyone else to come up. And isually someone else came up at 45 minutes. Us air suckers just get a higher safety margin with that long SI.

You guys are greedy.:D I generally do a bit better on air than my wife, so I share and we come up together. As you said, "no refund on those leftover psi's." More bottom time for both of us plus it gives us an excuse to hold hands. :)

Because she got cold. I bet she has air left :)With so many choices I don't know why you wouldn't pick an op that let's you dive your own tank (or at least does something to have extended dive times- like Aldora using the larger tanks)Unless your dive is lasting well more than 90 minutes and the rest of the groups 45, don't worry about other people. I know my dives are about an hour, so I bring a jacket to wait for everyone else to come up. And isually someone else came up at 45 minutes. Us air suckers just get a higher safety margin with that long SI.
Yo tambien. When I am eating with others in a restaurant I do not feel obligated to leave food on my plate just because someone else at the table finishes first. I also do not mind waiting when the shoe is on the other foot.

You guys are greedy.:D I generally do a bit better on air than my wife, so I share and we come up together. As you said, "no refund on those leftover psi's." More bottom time for both of us plus it gives us an excuse to hold hands. :)

At the beginning of the week I'm always worse than my husband but make him cut his dive for me (I went up on my own once but even though I could see him I decided I don't like that); once I relax i out breathe him, so I cut my dive time for him.

But we are always within 200 psi of each other.

And the the ops we use with tend to group at the end so you can rebuddy if you aren't ready to go up. which he did the day he went without me and got a newbie as a buddy who only had a 35 minute dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom