share my favorite!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emmazhou

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
This light is my favourite,my friend gave me on my birthday ,I used it about 3 yuers,now,is still work well.I like the color very much,and my friend also have a same one,different color. the maximum lumen is 1000LM,it bright on night . magnetic control switch.I am not clever,but it is convenient and simple to operate. Use 1*18650 rechargeable lithium battery, up to 1.5 hours runtime in high mode.What more Three O rings waterproof protection, excellent sealing design.share mime for you,how about your collections?

519103002961395280.jpg

oh,no,maybe ,my words let you misunderstanding .I just like collect flashlight:Dcan
you show me your collections?

The so called "max 1000LM", is just the max value of the LED itself can product. In 1x 18650 light, not one I have seen measured to 1000LM. Most are in 350LM-400LM range. Don't get me wrong, 400LM t is still very bright. Just not the max value claimed. I wish more manufactures can quote the actual output instead of the theoretical max value.

I have seen a few XML LED light measured to about 900LM+, but all use much bigger battery than 1x 18650 tho

Back
Top Bottom