Shark Bait Dive Club, Lakewood, Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CON8IV:
DOH!!!! I'm working the evening of the 18th. But, I'll catch you soon. One thing to note, A couple friends and I do an "annual crawfish grab/boil" at Aurora Res. I'll post the date on here and hopefully see lots of you there for it. As I said, I already know a bunch of folks on the list and will likely join the club. See you next time around...

Jay

Sorry you can't be there this time around... Please do keep us posted on the crawfish grab/boil. We have been talking about doing that too...what a blast that would be! Chat with you later! :D

The May meeting is scheduled for May 16th, however, we might have it earlier in the month depending on whether or not we get our special surprise guest speaker...details later...hopefully...we are crossing our fingers that we can get him. :eyebrow:

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Hi everyone,[/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Just a reminder about our next meeting April 18th. Pat Barron will return to give the rest of his talk on the history of diving. For those that missed the January meeting, Pat is the rep for the Aqualung company. He has been diving for 40 years and has been with Aqualung for 25 years. He presented the first part a slide show on the history of diving starting with slides from the founder of Aqualung, Jacques Cousteau. Pat is a great speaker and don't worry if you missed part 1 (he will recap). For those that came to part 1, Pat tells me that part 2 is even better! Thanks again Dr Wolff for setting this up for us!
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
What: Shark Bait Dive Club Meeting
Where: Chad's Union Street Cafe - meeting room
275 Union Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80228
When: Wednesday April 18, 2007

6:30 pm
Topic: History of Diving - Slide Show - Part 2

Please RSVP to info@sharkbaitdiveclub.com

Future meetings:
May 16 - Neil Watson (tentative)
June 20 - open (e-mail me your ideas)
July 18 - Mel Cundiff on Coral Reefs

Hope to see you all there!
Shark Bait Dive Club of Lakewood, Colorado

Diving is life; everything else is just a surface interval!

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I had a great time with the rest of the 'bait'. It was interesting to see how much scuba has changed. How some of the early divers dove, really makes me feel spoiled. :wacko:
Thanks for posting the meeting. Maybe we can get some more oysters to attend.

See you next month.

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the next meeting is scheduled for May 16th at Chad's on Union at 6:30pm. We are having a representative from Nekton Cruises (Dennis) give a presentation on the Nekton live aboards...and rumor has it that he will have a special prize to give away...stay tuned...more details to come. :eyebrow:

Well, I just can't seem to catch a break. I'll be diving in the Dominican Republic when the May meeting takes place. The June date looks good, though. I'll look forward to meeting more of you then. Thanks for keeping us up to date with meeting times, etc. Please continue!

Well...geez, I don't know...diving in the Dominican Republic or dive club meeting...wow...that's a hard decision :rofl3: Sounds like fun. Would love to hear about it when you get back! Have a great time and hope to see you in June!

Back
Top Bottom