Shark Bite LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

livi120

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just herd this news this morning:
WSVN-TV - Man bitten by nurse shark during rescue
from Ch7. a diver was bitten by nurse shark while the diver was trying to free it from a net.

Is this any of our regular LBTS divers? is everyone OK?

I'm headed for a dive there now.

Anyone noticed unusually thick collections of nurse sharks? Saw about eight of them good sized ones too crammed together under a ledge. They were right on top of one another and wriggling around like a basket of snakes. Might have been a female at the bottom of the stack trying to find cover! A standup paddleboarder saw a bunch on the surface together not too far away. Making little nurses?

By the five O'clock news tonight, the shark attacked the diver.

Too funny.....
Not the fact that someone got bit.
Just the way the news people report it.

OH MY GOD - WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE - THE NURSE SHARKS ARE MUTANT - DON'T GO IN THE WATER*

*I hate the media as a rule but this week especially, with all the Lebron James nonsense

OH MY GOD - WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE - THE NURSE SHARKS ARE MUTANT - DON'T GO IN THE WATER*

*I hate the media as a rule but this week especially, with all the Lebron James nonsense
LeBron got bit by a nurse shark? Now that's news.........

LeBron got bit by a nurse shark? Now that's news.........

The former fans in Cleveland will love that headline!

LBJ bitten by a shark while partying in South Beach.

Richard has taken pictures of a southern stingray and a manta ray this week near the end of Anglin Pier, along with the yellow rays, nurse sharks, tarpon, barracuda, usual suspects... no worries.
The nurse shark sounded mighty ungrateful, but I guess I'd be grumpy, too, if I was tangled in a net.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom