Shark Week Starts Tonight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Shark Week Starts Tonight @ 9:00 pm eastern time

Discovery Shark Week

un_shark.jpg

Actually, 8:00. I was a bit disappointed that mythbusters didn't mention Whalerkyle's experiment.

Watching the Discovery channel with Andre free diving with Great Whites, awsome.
That guy has some gonads. And The lady cat has them as well.

dlndavid:
Watching the Discovery channel with Andre free diving with Great Whites, awsome.
That guy has some gonads. And The lady cat has them as well.

I liked that show as well, the Jaws parody always cracks me up.

I liked Cat to begin with but when they were pulling her out of the cage she sounded like a 5 yr old pouting, "Awwww, but I wanted to wide one of dem".

They had another show called "American Shark" that showed different areas of the US and the sharks located there. I was proud to see NC and our sand tigers.

When was American Shark on? All the ones I've seen yet are on sharkbites. I'd like something different, I'm a bit disappointed in Sharkweek this year.

Definatly Shark week this year was a dissappointment, seemed like a repeat of last year, except for american shark which I watched like 6 times, & predators in the panhandle, they had a lot of info that didnt make it on the news.
The free diving with the whites was cool except Cats kahoonas were more from not knowing what she was getting into. If Andre wasnt there to fend off that one she was catnip.It seemed as if the white was drawing her away then came back out of the blue.

Back
Top Bottom