Sharks!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is probably.......no I'll go out on a limb and say I'm sure it's definitely the best shark trip in the world, and I'll keep you guessing, but only until tomorrow. I'm putting together a full report, and will post it as soon as I can.

The only trouble is that it's one boat, very few trips, and if I tell everybody, how will I get on it again?

Well I personally have no desire to swim that close with Great Whites, Bulls or Tiger sharks. You deserve an award for having big male anatomy parts! The one that bumped your housing is the best one so far :)

Edit: actually I will refrase the part about not wanting to swim with them. I live in one of the most concentrated areas in the world for Great White's and would like to see one up close, but from inside a cage.

What boat were you on? I did the Jim Abernethy trip last year and will be doing it again. Of all the trips Ive done, nothing can compare to these sharks out of cage...experience of a lifetime. GREAT SHOTS

Holy ^&&!@^$#

The best shark photos Ive seen in a long time....like it was said you have big male anatomy parts...

>>No cage, which made shots like this quite interesting;

If it were me, and I was using a dry suit,(I know, warm water) I would really hope to have a P-valved installed. :D

Very NICE shots!

btw, the bump against your dome would signal aggressive behavior to my ignorant mind.

Was this the case?

Truly amazing - they almost don't look real they are so close and clear - Incredible - and a brave photographer, too!

Is that from the Jim Abernathy Tiger Beach trip? I've been drooling over that trip for some time now. Someday, someday....
Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom