Sharks!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imagesetter:
>>If it were me, and I was using a dry suit,(I know, warm water) I would really hope to have a P-valved installed. :D

ha! I would have had a VERY BIG S-Valve put on the rear of my drysuit...:wink:

oh, awesome photos. love the hammerhead!

fantastic. hey that's a Tiger, yea? Now, I don't like my pics so much. How did you get them to charge you? Were you chumming or using a water bottle? Did you learn to read the "body language" dropping the pec fin, hunching the back, etc? Elaborate a little... Did you have a stick or just the camera?

My favorites are always the ones with the surface light and the play on the markings, stripes, etc. Unfortunately, that's where I am the least comfortable with them swimming around me.
I have some video my friend took of Tiger deep throating a hooked marlin, someday I will figure out how to take a still off it.
Were they feeding to draw them in?

Oh, I guess that is not a Tiger. What is the first one with those, ..mottled markings?? or yes.... i get so excited.

I also find it very interesting how different types of sharks interact when feeding. They all bite slightly different too. Were you watching them feed?

On pure observation, the Greys seem to get worked up the fastest. They get really nuts.

How HARD did the Tiger bump your dome port? that's very sick, you know?

Great photos!!!!
Wow!!

way cool, david...wish i was there!

Thank you all so much for the kind comments. I'm sorry that I haven't put up a gallery of pics, or a report, but it would seem that for some reason I'm in demand at the moment, and negotiating over pictures and articles. As a result, I think I'd better not print anything else just yet. Thanks again.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom