Shearwater Keyman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KellyD

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello!

Myself and a handful of instructors are wanting to get Shearwater computers for our "fun diving" setups but our retail manager simply refuses to open an account or carry them in the store. We've had plenty of customers request them and we lose sales because of it.

Would anyone be willing to help out with some cost and/or keyman deals?
Thanks a bunch!!

Hello!

Myself and a handful of instructors are wanting to get Shearwater computers for our "fun diving" setups but our retail manager simply refuses to open an account or carry them in the store. We've had plenty of customers request them and we lose sales because of it.

Would anyone be willing to help out with some cost and/or keyman deals?
Thanks a bunch!!
Why do they refuse to sell them? Doesn’t seem very smart.

well aren't you a ray of sunshine

Well it's a fair question! We all would love for a deal on Shearwater. Oh wait, many of us did just buy brand new models that Silent Explorers was clearing out for hundreds off. Snooze you lose. :rofl3:

Well it's a fair question! We all would love for a deal on Shearwater. Oh wait, many of us did just buy brand new models that Silent Explorers was clearing out for hundreds off. Snooze you lose. :rofl3:
That's great for you! So you already know the answer to your own question. Why don't you go waste someone else's time :thumbsup:

That's great for you! So you already know the answer to your own question. Why don't you go waste someone else's time :thumbsup:

It's just hilarious to see someone jump on ScubaBoard to say, "Hey, can ya'll help me and a bunch of instructor buddies save a bundle on super popular computers that ya'll have to pay full price for?" and you're wondering why we aren't all jumping to help you out.

It's just hilarious to see someone jump on ScubaBoard to say, "Hey, can ya'll help me and a bunch of instructor buddies save a bundle on super popular computers that ya'll have to pay full price for?" and you're wondering why we aren't all jumping to help you out.

I’m loving my $705 Shearwater perdix 2 from silent explorers. Its so pretty I hate to even dive it 😬

You paying full price is your own problem. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom