Sheridan/Blackthorn dive trip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InstructorMike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have 4 open spots for this Saturday. WE have a trip planned to go to the Sheridan and Blackthorn. You can book on line at Scuba Dive Florida - Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters - Diving Tampa, Clearwater, St.Petersburg - Dive Trip Charter Boat if you want to go. We have hundreds of pictures and videos of our dives including a lot from these wrecks. Sign up as a Face book fan if you want for special offers. I think we have about 800 members right now. WE have a full line of brand new 7 mm wet suits to rent along with any other gear you might need. We are the only Coast Guard Certified dive boat in the Tampa Bay area. (this just means we can take more the the normal 6 divers out. We are certified to take 14 divers out or 22 non divers. For this trip we like to limit it to only 10 divers. It also means we have to pay $ 300.00 every year to have the CG inspect us plus tons of paper work along with hundreds of other pain in the butt things, You also have to have a Masters Captain Lic.)

WE only shoot videos or pictures. If you want to shoot a gun call my buddy Capt. Rod at Dive Clw. (It takes a federal permit that cost about 8-10 thousand dollars for a six pack boat and about $ 30,000.00 for my boat) He has the proper federal permits.

Our boat is very easy to dive off of. WE have a walk thru transom and tank racks for 26 tanks. The boat also has a 12 foot beam so it is very stable at anchor. We also always have a DM to dive with you in the water. The DM always goes down and sets the anchor before every dive.

Have fun and be safe.

Capt. Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom