Sherwood fusion fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DevilDog3/7

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm in need of new fins and since I'm living in Cozumel my selections here are limited, theres a shop on the Island that sells Sherwood fins and stocks the fusion fin, anyone out there have any comments if they have used this fin as far as quality, power, flexible blade, stiff blade etc.

My other option is to buy something in the states and have someone bring them down for me. Any help would be appreciated.:)

I'm in need of new fins and since I'm living in Cozumel my selections here are limited, theres a shop on the Island that sells Sherwood fins and stocks the fusion fin, anyone out there have any comments if they have used this fin as far as quality, power, flexible blade, stiff blade etc.

My other option is to buy something in the states and have someone bring them down for me. Any help would be appreciated.:)

Not to threadjack, but I will be in Cozumel next tuesday and will need to buy some gear there. how many dive shops are there on the island and which have the best selection?

Right now the three best ones are Scuba Planet which is located by the rent a harley place, the other good one is Pro Dive just across the street from La Terraza, the other one is just up the street from La Terrza but I can't remember the name another place is Cozumel Scuba Repair they have alot of stuff but most is kind off brands.

As far as just dive shops with no gear at last count about 61

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom