Sherwood Maximus regulator package Special Price $250.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dreamdiver71

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and sell my gear every year, this Maximus ajustable air comes with a minimus Octo, and low pressure inflator, compass on the console with depth and pressure gauge. Serviced and ready for use. I wasn't able to upload pictures for some reason this time, let me know your email and I'll send you the pics....

Finally, attached are the pictures. $250 for the whole set.

Attachments

• DSC03413.JPG
    DSC03413.JPG
    328.6 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC03414.jpg
    DSC03414.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC03415.jpg
    DSC03415.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC03416.jpg
    DSC03416.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC03417.jpg
    DSC03417.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 184
How old is this set up ?

It is sure older than 1 year, I would guess 10 years.
The current Sherwood first and second stage looks nothing like you have pictured.
Jim Breslin

How old is this set up ?

It is sure older than 1 year, I would guess 10 years.
The current Sherwood first and second stage looks nothing like you have pictured.
Jim Breslin

Just what I was thinking....sells his gear every year? Do you buy used every year, too?

Not everyone can afford a new regulator. I bought this new and am selling it. whats your MO, posting wise cracks on scuba board? your comment is pointless! I'll make sure I run my sales through you for blessings next time, I was unaware that you knew more about the integrity of the regulator I own and used than I do?

I apologize for the tone of my post. It wasn't meant as a wise crack...genuinely curious why, if you sell your gear every year you'd buy a fairly old reg a year ago. While it doesn't say so explicitly, your wording makes it sound like it's only a year old. Obviously I'm not the only one that thought so. We wouldn't want a brand new diver to think it was and be disappointed to learn otherwise.

So let's just clarify....how old is this regulator? When was the last service on it? Thank you.

Although I didn't say it was new, I see what you mean... This is a design that started distribution by "Cramer Decker Industries" back in mid 90's. I bought this new in the box from a sherwood Representative in Okinawa Japan where I was stationed (also an Airforce SP). I used it my last year there and then moved back east to Boston where it was serviced and not used. Since 99 I have been here in CA and just pulled it out of storage 2 months ago, got it serviced and used it twice. Now I am going Air integrated (like you) probably with the Suunto D9 which is about $1700 plus most likely the SR1 (Sherwood about $300) my total package with a "pro deal" will be about $700. So thats the history on this Regulator. All new moving parts, High pressure hose is new and the set up has been serviced in June and tested in the water (by me) for reliability. Thats the skinny of it.
Take care.

Your original post made it sound like it was a 1 year old reg with minimal use. I appreciate that the others pointed out what you didn't. Please try to be more forthcoming in the future.

I am a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and sell my gear every year,

The intent was there to mislead...! First you tried to establish trust by stating your some high speed instructor, then, you stated you sell off your gear every year....

The intention was there and I am glad you were caught!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom