http://www.diveheart.org/

Shopping adventures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
Ummm, ummm, uhhh, oh I um donated it :54: Actually, in the beginning I thought people would have me doing all sorts of weird things to get their donations... guess I skated on that :reindeer:

Is no one noticing those checkered shoes or are they just not as odd as I thought? :ne_nau:

OH You mean I could have made demands on you . . . HMMM Sure would have liked to see you in one of Mrs. A's Christmas elf out fits. . .

almitywife:
woohooooo Miss - AND EVERYONE... this is FANTASTIC!!!! im so thrilled to be blessed with good health and ok finances to help put some smiles on some faces!!!

the shopping haul is amazing!!! i spy some very EXCELLENT stuff there and i believe there are also some secret santas that are sending direct

*big group hug*

I am looking forward to the Christmas Day pictures :jump: Now those are going to be the real pics to look at.

MissD-

Thanks for your work that made this happen.

I'm not sure I really want to know the answer, but how did you get JohhnS to tolerate all of that shopping?<horrified look>

Is the poor boy still all right?

Art

jhbryaniv:
OH You mean I could have made demands on you . . . HMMM Sure would have liked to see you in one of Mrs. A's Christmas elf out fits. . .

:rofl3:

Nice work Tracy and Johnny! Somehow, I doubt it was work. :wink:

I think the kids will really like everything.

Merry Christmas Kimber and family.

jhbryaniv:

Oh, yeah. Excellant suggestion! (Where DO you get these good ideas?)

Art

Desert_Diver:
Oh, yeah. Excellant suggestion! (Where DO you get these good ideas?)

Art

MOF Land :D

Desert_Diver:
MissD-

Thanks for your work that made this happen.

I'm not sure I really want to know the answer, but how did you get JohhnS to tolerate all of that shopping?<horrified look>

Art

I'm telling you he hates shopping. As sappy as this sounds though, he was psyched to help out. I think the spirit bit him. Actually, he was shopping in Rhode Island today...by himself!!! Target had a sale on a couple of cameras we wanted to get to fill the list. He found them cheap there and picked them up.

He arrives here again on the 14th - we are going to pack everything then and mail it. Figure by then everything should be all done and put together. Can send it some sort of special mail to be sure Kimber get's it a lil in advance.

Desert_Diver:

Art

Hey wait... I just got the other side of this... :11:

Sometimes I am really slow :rofl3:

Packet, we had so much fun, thank you.

my only concern with the checkered shoe is there seems to be only ONE of them!!

but brings back memories of the good old days, you know.. the "use to walk to school barefoot as my brother was the lucky enough to wear the left shoe that day"

Miss, looking at the pics- first i thought i needed a johnnie under my tree BUT then i saw those sit down and jiggle things and i need one of those more!!!!! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom