http://www.diveheart.org/

Shopping adventures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
how did you wrap the dog???

I didn't ask how he did Titan :ne_nau:

We had serious luck tonight. Only waited in line for five minutes! Lady said it was the slowest it had been all day. We had some major luck!

Now it is up to the guy from the post office driving this??? :sleigh:

Missdirected:
We had serious luck tonight. Only waited in line for five minutes! Lady said it was the slowest it had been all day. We had some major luck!
nope - sounds like GOOD KARMA to me!!!!

One other thing. It's going to be a great xmas there but let's not forget that presents don't pay the rent or buy groceries. I just sent my little monthly something for that. Until I hear it's no longer needed it will keep going.

OMG ~~ I was home alone when 4 boxes came from UPS last week... The one driver left iit outside my door and walked off. He had a girl with him and she saw me standing there looking at it not knowing what to do. So she brought it inside for me. Lesson learned ~~~ if I'm not expecting anybody this time of year and I'm home alone don't aansswer the door!!!!!!!

We are probably going to have to do this after Christmas as my house just is not big enough to stage all these presents. I hope you all understand that this is taking some planning on this end as well. It may be the weekend after Chrisstmas before we can get this pulled off in a nonrushed and nonoverwhelming manner. But Ipromise lots of pictures!!!!!

Thanks again

UPDATE :sleigh:

Okay spoke to Kimber's friend today who is helping her with all the Christmas stuff. Christmas is going to take place the day after Christmas (he is working Christmas Day). He has opened the boxes and things and gotten them all arranged for us "Santa's". I made a couple of errors he was able to help with as well. For instance, giving Logan two camera's, oops (one was for Jeremy). Also, I had left out a christmas bag so he wrapped that particular present.

I just wanted to let you guys know we are set :yeahbaby: The kids will be giving Kimber the present from them on Christmas Eve, so unless you guys think of something, we are good to go.

JimLap:
One other thing. It's going to be a great xmas there but let's not forget that presents don't pay the rent or buy groceries. I just sent my little monthly something for that. Until I hear it's no longer needed it will keep going.

Jim, when does your son get home?

Missdirected:
Jim, when does your son get home?

Josh's flight actually gets in early on the 23rd in Columbus, Ohio. That's where his mom (my ex) lives. I'm not going to be able to see him until the 26th:( . I have my family (dad, brother, sister) to go to on the 23rd, my fiances family on the 24th, and some others on the 25th. Then we go to Columbus early tuesday morning:D . Staying until wed afternoon:14: . Can't wait to see him and my daughter:10: . Don't know what we're doing yet but have a good idea food, movies, and alot of BSing will be involved:wink: . Were supposed to go to a comedy club but tickets sold out. I'd like to do a refresher with him but none of the shops out there I have a relationship with has pool time during the time I'll be there. It would be real cool to put my DM sticker in his log book for a refresher course.

JimLap:
Josh's flight actually gets in early on the 23rd in Columbus, Ohio. That's where his mom (my ex) lives. I'm not going to be able to see him until the 26th:( . I have my family (dad, brother, sister) to go to on the 23rd, my fiances family on the 24th, and some others on the 25th. Then we go to Columbus early tuesday morning:D . Staying until wed afternoon:14: . Can't wait to see him and my daughter:10: . Don't know what we're doing yet but have a good idea food, movies, and alot of BSing will be involved:wink: . Were supposed to go to a comedy club but tickets sold out. I'd like to do a refresher with him but none of the shops out there I have a relationship with has pool time during the time I'll be there. It would be real cool to put my DM sticker in his log book for a refresher course.

Just thinking of you. I remembered tomorrow is the big day with Josh. It is also the unwrapping of the "Christmas to never be Forgotten" (Kimber's kid's).

:hmmm: I'm thinking I wish it was tomorrow for everyone :santa3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom