Shore diving 7/22-or-7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
At Lauderadale By the Sea.

I'm in town, and would love to shore dive (looking for buddies) at LBTS in the late afternoon/eving one on either Friday 7/22 or Sat 7/23.

Spoke with Jenny, and she seems up for it!! :D

Anyone else interested, it would be great to meet some Conchs!!

I'm in town (staying in Boca until 7/26) so if anyone else is interested in doing some shore diving, I'm down.... However I may head to the Keys to do a dive on Mon/Tues.

I'm also diving out of Jupiter on 7/24, and WBP on 7/23 both AM dives if anyone is interested.

Then we are heading to Ft. Myers until Aug 2nd, and then we will be in the Keys until the 8th...

I'm all about doing some diving, and as I dive mud holes in CO, wow it's going to be great diving in FL.

Looking forward to meeting you Ron in a couple weeks!

RonFrank:
At Lauderadale By the Sea.

I'm in town, and would love to shore dive (looking for buddies) at LBTS in the late afternoon/eving one on either Friday 7/22 or Sat 7/23.

Spoke with Jenny, and she seems up for it!! :D

Anyone else interested, it would be great to meet some Conchs!!

I'm in town (staying in Boca until 7/26) so if anyone else is interested in doing some shore diving, I'm down.... However I may head to the Keys to do a dive on Mon/Tues.

I'm also diving out of Jupiter on 7/24, and WBP on 7/23 both AM dives if anyone is interested.

Then we are heading to Ft. Myers until Aug 2nd, and then we will be in the Keys until the 8th...

I'm all about doing some diving, and as I dive mud holes in CO, wow it's going to be great diving in FL.

Ron, I'm definitely up for diving with you in WPB on the 23rd. Who are you going out with - I'll see if I can make a reservation.

I'd also like to come along on any shore diving - haven't done it here in FL yet, but, love to get started!

DriftDiver:
Ron, I'm definitely up for diving with you in WPB on the 23rd. Who are you going out with - I'll see if I can make a reservation.

I'd also like to come along on any shore diving - haven't done it here in FL yet, but, love to get started!

Hey Driftdiver,

I was planning on booking with BaitedStorms outfit, but have not done so yet. If you have any preferences, PM me as I really don't other than I want a good DiveOp.

I'm planning on booking with them today, than then holding my breath for the sake of all of mankind, and ME :eyebrow: that the seas remain clear, calm, and hurricane free.

RonFrank:
Hey Driftdiver,

I was planning on booking with BaitedStorms outfit, but have not done so yet. If you have any preferences, PM me as I really don't other than I want a good DiveOp.

I'm planning on booking with them today, than then holding my breath for the sake of all of mankind, and ME :eyebrow: that the seas remain clear, calm, and hurricane free.

The Mardi Gras float is a good outfit (I'm going out with them on the 16th as well) - go ahead and book for me as well.

DriftDiver:
The Mardi Gras float is a good outfit (I'm going out with them on the 16th as well) - go ahead and book for me as well.

I called and booked us both for morning dives on July 23rd.

I'll PM you as well.

WHOA now horseies!! Let me SUm this up and see if I am right...

Diving the 23rd AM on the MArdi Gras Float.

Shore diving either the 22nd or 23rd PM at LBTS.

Then off of a Boat in Jupiter the 24th? Have you picked a boat yet?

This is a trip that is just ASKING TO BE HI JACKED... I am thinking of a catchy name....

"RonFrank Meets the Conch's DIVE-A-THON Weekend!

RonFrank post the times, names of the boats/ops and make sure you got your seat then we will fill the boat with Conchs

I know TractorTom was looking for some shore diving here on a Sunday this could start at LBTS and end in Fort Pierce at Pepper Park on Sunday.

We are diving with Vicky's outfit (Marti Grass Float I believe) on Saturday July 23rd two tank in the AM. James (Drift Diver) and I are both booked on this.

I am diving with Jupiter Dive Charters (Temptation, Capt. Paul I believe) for their three tank dive on July 24th. I posted that on the board calander, last time I checked I think he had 11 slots availabe (so I'm alone so far).

I'm diving Nitrox for all the boat dives, not sure what mix they will give me, likely EANX32, and Capt Paul said that if he had his choice all divers on his three tank dives would be doing Nitrox, just some food for thought.

Not sure when the shore dive would be, but Saturday afternoon/early evening, or Friday afternoon/early evening works for me. Sat maybe better as I'll be getting into Boca around noon on Friday, and we are staying with some friends that I have not seen in a couple years. However I could likely do either, or maybe even both :eyebrow:

The more the merrier!! I'd love to meet Conchs, as we have basically decided that FL will be our next home even if I think it's still a year or more out.

I might be up for some diving on the 23rd... Lemme check my schedule (and change the oil in my car) and see what I can do...

Woohooo! I should be up and well before then so I'll be your Dive Master for the day.... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom