Shore Diving from Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the info folks. I will be staying at Hotel Coz with a first time Cozumel visitor and we planned on doing a shore dive when we first get there so he can get himself properly weighted and get to use to the current. Good to hear there will be some things to look at on that dive.

Thanks for all the info folks. I will be staying at Hotel Coz with a first time Cozumel visitor and we planned on doing a shore dive when we first get there so he can get himself properly weighted and get to use to the current. Good to hear there will be some things to look at on that dive.

There's also a small plane wreck behing Hotel Barracuda. Dive Paradise has a small shop there as well as Hotel Cozumel and a few other places around the island. Note, this is NOT the plane wreck behind La Ceiba, which I have yet to see. I'm assuming this wreck was placed there as an artificial reef, but I don't know. it's only in about 15-17 feet of water, locate behind the white dock that floats about 100 feet off the shore.

At SCC you can take a taxi south the the lighthouse and then drift back to the hotel. I haven't done it yet but, it's on my list for the next trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom