Shore diving in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kimsmile

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My sister and I are in Maui for the week, through April 12th, and would like to go shore diving. We have tried several times to go on our own, but are unfamiliar with the areas, currents, etc. Is there anyone who dives here regularly and knows the area that would be available for a shore dive Thursday or Friday morning? We would love to do some shore diving if possible.
Thanks, Kim :)

We can drive to Kihei. I thought there would be more people diving around here who would know the area that we could tag along with. Hopefully we can do some shore diving while we are here. Thanks for your reply, Kim :)

I'd be willing to buddy up with you for a couple dives, too -- but I'm off-island until the 15th.

Hope you find someone to dive with! :D

You might also try PM'ing ticokitty or kidspot -- they live in West Maui and may be available for a dive or two as well. :)

KrisB - Thank you for the replies. I will check with them. Have fun while you are off the island.

Shaka Doug - do you know where you will be diving on Thursday and Friday?

TudorMatt was kind enough to buddy up with us for Friday morning. We are planning on diving Olowalu, mile marker 14. Thank you to everyone who tried to help me out. We have sure enjoyed our time here on Maui and it will be sad to leave Saturday. I hope I get to come back to this wonderful island and do some more diving. Aloha, Kim :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom