Shore diving in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome. Matt's a good guy and he and his wife Iris are great people to dive with! The surface intervals are great, too... :)

Hope you guys had a good time... see anything cool?

Matt and Iris are wonderful underwater tour guides. What a nice couple! We went to Olowalu and then to Kapalua bay. It was a perfect day. Matt knows just what to look for underwater. At Olowalu we saw lots of fish and coral. Matt guided us through the sand channels for a nice easy exit. My sister and I would have never known to swim out that far on our own. Kapalua bay was an amazing dive. Matt had us hold an urchin that attached itself to our hands and took pictures of us, he spotted a lizzard fish that blended with the sand (I don't know how he spotted it), Fred the puffer fish followed us around, and to top off a perfect day Iris spotted a mommy and baby whale just outside the bay tail slapping and playing. Again Matt led us to a nice easy exit. What a perfect ending to our vacation on Maui. Matt is going to make a wonderful Divemaster and I think he would make an amazing Instructor. It's just too bad we hadn't met this nice couple at the beginning of our vacation so we could have spent more time with them. I almost forgot, it was Matt's birthday weekend and for his birthday he took US diving! What a nice guy! Thank you so much Matt. I hope We get to go back to Maui and go diving with Matt and Iris again. It was such a treat. Aloha, Kay and Kim :)

Kim & Kay,

Thanks for the wonderful dives and the glowing review. I had a wonderful time and hope you had the same and would love to dive with you guys anytime you are on Maui. Please do not loose my info and do keep in touch! I have posted the pictures we took and your magazine pictures are up as well. I have them posted on my web gallery which will allow you to download the full size photo to you computer at home. I have also enabled you to upload your photos via email which should be at the top of the galleries page. Also if you look in the Molokini folder you will find pictures of some f the other fish we saw on our dive and a pretty neat picture of your favorite Toby (the little Brown & White spotted fish!) Hope you got some great shots and even better memories! Don't forget the the cone shells Kay :no See ya next dive!

Aloha!
Matt
.Mac Web Gallery

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom