Shore Diving - Indian River/St Lucie/Fort Pierce

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joy-S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I live in Palm Bay & we have 4 certified Open Water divers :) me, my boyfriend & 2 of his children (ages 18 & 15) it gets pricey getting on dive boats.

Are there any good shore diving spots between Palm Bay (Brevard County) and West Palm? We really enjoy Blue Heron Bridge but I'm looking for some ideas and advice on someplace closer.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here's a site that has information on shore dives around the state: there are dive sites in Ft Pierce and Vero: I've never dove them but I understand they are weather dependent. Scuba Shore Diving Site Listing for: Florida, USA East

Another SB member has indicated that there is a dive club in Vero on Facebook: you might want to search that out.

You'll probably find this shop to be very helpful regarding local diving up your way: Deep Six - Reef Sandals, Costa Del Mar Sunglasses, PADI books

Don't know what your cash situation is like, but many dive ops like Jupiter Dive Center offer pre-paid dive cards that are significantly cheaper, per dive, then paying as you go. I've purchased these prepaid cards several times over the last couple of years and got almost a years worth of diving in Jupiter for $46 per trip: nice deal..... South Florida Dive Trips - Jupiter Dive CenterJupiter Dive Center

Thank you!!! We've been meaning to check out Jupiter Diving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi Joy , thinking of diving the 19 Th. Saturday . Pepper Park . It's in Ft.Pierce ..You Free ????
scubadmike@gmail.com

Saint Lucie county diver here. I give you quick updates on local water conditions and love to dive here. A lot of area knowledge and always looking to go. I have a boat and only ask for help with pricey fuel. I'll buy ice and maybe a pineapple if needed.

Let me know,
Jon
reelfast225@aol.com

visit vero beach scuba club on facebook! we dive regularly here on the treasure coast.

also visit Jupiter, FL Scuba Diving Charter for some of the best boat dives!

Have you been out to peck lake area lately? looking for a viz report, thinking of heading that way on saturday

Melbourne resident here....

If you are going to check out Jupiter diving, I HIGHLY suggest you check out CAPT SL8R Dive Charters!!!! They run an outstanding dive operation!!!!
Also, have you ever checked out any of our springs? There are awesome sites, fairly close by. Blue Springs is about the same distance as West Palm, but to the North, in Orange City. Then in the Ocala area, there is Devil's Den, Blue Grotto and Paradise Springs.....all which are open to "Open Water" certified divers.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom