Shore diving Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would suggest you contact Altons Dive Center and Utila Dive Center (UDC), they will be your closest dive centers. Bando beach will probably be the easiest entry and exit point, it may be too rocky at Paradise Regained.

Will try UDC. I messaged Altons, and while Ive read that they would rent tanks, I was informed they would not. Agreed, looks rocky, Bando looks easier, or even north of Paradise. We will be doing boat dives, but we want to shore dive as well.

Will try UDC. I messaged Altons, and while Ive read that they would rent tanks, I was informed they would not. Agreed, looks rocky, Bando looks easier, or even north of Paradise. We will be doing boat dives, but we want to shore dive as well.
How did you make out with your quest for shore diving? I'm interested as well and have a query into UDC.

I talked to Manny @ UDC & he said they only run boat dives. I talked to the manager @ the dive service incorporated with Infinity Bay Resort; he said they'd rent tanks for shore diving if you had a buddy. Later, he said if you were a certified 'Solo' diver, you could rent tanks & solo. Bonaire is looking great for scooter diving, with all kinds of options.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom