Short Video Freediving Carmel, CA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool.

The dive club where I work is considering a Channel Islands trip this summer. If they arrange it and I can swing it, I'd love to go dive the kelp forest.

Gotta borrow a much thicker wetsuit, though. I'm told that, even in summer, once you pass the thermocline, the temperature drops to around 58 degrees. That's a bit cooler than my 3 mm will be good for.

What were the temps when you shot that video?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Threads merged with temp redirects.

Awesome! I just went to monestary on Saturday, but unfortunately the waves were too big to be going in with scuba. Its really cool to know there are freedivers around here though, my freediving fins have been collecting dust in the closet for a while now.

Great video Nikki! I don't freedive but it looks like a good way to check out Monastery without having to enter and exit with all the scuba gear. Also, good luck on the Ling/Ab competition if you enter. I'll see you on the 18th. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom