should i wear a athletic cup for scuba diving?.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think Josepsh is about 13 years old. He is always good for a random private-parts thread.

So far he's posted stuff about
1) Diver bitten in the nuts (Feb 7, 2012)
2) Water polo player pulling an opponent's balls out and busting them (March 1, 2012)
3) Diver bitten in the nuts by a stingray (June 13, 2012)
4) Dolphin checks out swimmer's crotch (June 28, 2012)
5) Self-inflicted spear gun wound to the groin (July 1, 2012)
6) A testicle-eating fish species (Dec 9, 2012)
7) Diver kicks buddy in the crotch (March 19, 2013)
8) Fisherman's hook catches diver by the crotch (April 14, 2013)
9) Taekwondo strike to the crotch (April 20, 2013)
10) Need for groin protection while diving (July 8, 2013)

With a history like that one can see why he would question the necessity of a cup while diving, obviously he is concerned with protecting his brain corals.

I think Josepsh is about 13 years old. He is always good for a random private-parts thread.

So far he's posted stuff about
1) Diver bitten in the nuts (Feb 7, 2012)
2) Water polo player pulling an opponent's balls out and busting them (March 1, 2012)
3) Diver bitten in the nuts by a stingray (June 13, 2012)
4) Dolphin checks out swimmer's crotch (June 28, 2012)
5) Self-inflicted spear gun wound to the groin (July 1, 2012)
6) A testicle-eating fish species (Dec 9, 2012)
7) Diver kicks buddy in the crotch (March 19, 2013)
8) Fisherman's hook catches diver by the crotch (April 14, 2013)
9) Taekwondo strike to the crotch (April 20, 2013)
10) Need for groin protection while diving (July 8, 2013)

Classic although I'm glad to see none of them are on the merits of BP/W set up I don't think the forum could handle any more.

Classic although I'm glad to see none of them are on the merits of BP/W set up I don't think the forum could handle any more.

Are you kidding. BP/W has everything to do with his MO.......you pull that crotch strap too tight JUST once and it is game over.

I heard that if you pull the crotch strap too tight you get water in your eyes (or is that bring water to your eyes), is that a mask thing???:D

If you're not as genetically gifted in that department, it's not a bad idea when diving with women and wearing a wetsuit. If you're wearing loose fitted clothing, and only men... then nah let that gherkin breath.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom