Show me your best dive video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is another one.

There is no storyline at all, but it has some of my best footage and I like the soundtrack.

Right click and "save target as" to download.

Diving Kona

I've made a website of all my dive videos at:

http://www.divepixel.com

Shot the latest 3 videos using my newer 3ccd gs400 camcorder in an OI housing. However, I think the best videos I've taken were still in
Tubbataha and Apo Reef
in the Philippines, which I shot using my old Sony 1ccd videocam.

Hope you like the videos :)

ronrosa:
Here is another one.

There is no storyline at all, but it has some of my best footage and I like the soundtrack.

Right click and "save target as" to download.

Diving Kona

Ronrosa, I must say that video was really amazing! Especially the dolphins and Manta Ray during the night dive... Looks like the manta didn't seem to notice that you guys were around filming it!

Really Nice work. Wish I could film something like that :)

carlodel:
Ronrosa, I must say that video was really amazing! Especially the dolphins and Manta Ray during the night dive... Looks like the manta didn't seem to notice that you guys were around filming it!

Really Nice work. Wish I could film something like that :)

Thanks. I was fortunate to be in the right place at the right time.

Seriously, all I did was point the camcorder.

carlodel:
I've made a website of all my dive videos at:

http://www.divepixel.com

Shot the latest 3 videos using my newer 3ccd gs400 camcorder in an OI housing. However, I think the best videos I've taken were still in
Tubbataha and Apo Reef
in the Philippines, which I shot using my old Sony 1ccd videocam.

Hope you like the videos :)

Just finished watching Portulano & Tubbataha. AWESOME. Great footage, great editing, soundtrack, everything. I'll have to get quicktime so I can watch your other videos.

I gotta start diving outside of the Caribbean.

ronrosa:
Just finished watching Portulano & Tubbataha. AWESOME. Great footage, great editing, soundtrack, everything. I'll have to get quicktime so I can watch your other videos.

I gotta start diving outside of the Caribbean.

Thanks! Yeah you should try diving the Philippines... Lots of dive sites for taking great video. Best months to dive is from March to June where visibility is usually the best.

As for me, my next trip would definitely be the Caribbean. :)

Can someone explain how to post video? Or should I ask in tech support?

You need to have the video file hosted on a server and then provide a link to the server so people can download it.

You can host/store videos up to 4mb in the photo section of the site here or host them off your own site.

Back
Top Bottom