Show me your pics taken with your S90 or S95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thercman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Since I am in the market for a camera to put a housing on and many are saying to use the S90, let me see them images.....

I have the(much) older version of it--the A570, came out 3+ yrs ago already DC'ed--look @ some of mine(in my sig)......Will get either the S95 or G12 very shortly though....

EDIT: & I was the one that answered your other post about P&Ss....

Here's one I took on Sunday - first time shooting underwater with the new rig (s90, Ike, w-20, 1 S&S YS-01), or with anything for that matter. Not a great photo, but you can see it's sharp. Shot wide open at 2.0.

5073562352_98d65a3d28_b.jpg

Last edited:
A couple from my last trip.

Tarpon feeding:

IMG_0492_edited-1.jpg

The drop off:

IMG_0032-1_edited-1.jpg

Sponge up close:

IMG_0345_edited-1.jpg

N

Nemrod: Those are fantastic.

Here's one from our last trip.
100923_whiteriver.jpg

Really happy about the camera. Should have gotten the Fix though.

13489]Scubaboard Gallery - Dumaguete 2010
See my gallery for some shots taken in Dumaguete, Philippines in May 2010 with a Canon S90 in the Canon WP-DC35 housing. The turtle pic was taken with an INON UFL-165AD WA lens mounted with the INON AD28 adaptor for the Canon housing, zoomed to about 35mm to eliminate vignetting. Note flare lower left of pic. The tiny frogfish also likely with the WA lens. Most lighting was with a pair of INON LE-550W lights on the cool little INON light holder, either on a tray/arm set of mounted directly to the AD adaptor with an Epoque Flex-Shoe. Maybe some D2000 strobe as well.
ScubaBoard Gallery - Dumaguete 2010 ScubaBoard Gallery - Dumaguete 2010
etc.
Quite happy with the camera, although I did just purchase an S95 to get better video.

For those of you wanting a FIX housing for the S95, Yuzo Kanda of uwdigitalcamera.com has the RecSea housing for the S95. He told me they are the OEM manufacturer of the FIX housing for the S90.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom