Show us a pic of YOU with your Video rig!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MJH, REALLY nice shot !!!

My pic is not really a pic. It's a frame grab from video. Looks horrible real size, but for reduced size internet pics, you can get surprisingly decent results from a video frame.

Catalina Island
DSC07725_Medium_.JPG

Niihau Island
DSC05253_Medium_.JPG

Kauai
DSC05109_Medium_.JPG

Dave, Niihau looks like an interesting place. That shot looks pretty barren and what the guy on the bottom is looking at is not obvious.

Dave, Niihau looks like an interesting place. That shot looks pretty barren and what the guy on the bottom is looking at is not obvious.

Niihau is the most amazing dive in Hawaii, IMO. That shot was on top of a lava pinnacle where the sides dropped off into the abyss. Here is an video of that dive. (5 min.)

[vimeo]1364911[/vimeo]

I'm too funny! I was weighted poorly, so I was flailing around like I was in OW training.

Like my ReefMaster Mini? :D

pic_7569_22268.jpg

Cute Calle! Where was it.

Niihau is the most amazing dive in Hawaii, IMO. That shot was on top of a lava pinnacle where the sides dropped off into the abyss. Here is an video of that dive. (5 min.)

[vimeo]1364911[/vimeo]

Being stuck home with the crud, that was awesome! Outstanding music as well.

Thanks for the treat.

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom