Closed: Si Tech Exhaust Valve - Model for Waterproof Drysuits (D10)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaucho223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm looking for a new SI Tech model that is standard on waterproof drysuits. I believe it is the tSi tech thetis model. it is similar to the Viking series for contaminated water but single valve. Specifically I dive the Waterproof D10.

Thanks.

Have you checked with DRIS? Dive Right in Scuba (Plainfield, IL) 815.267.8400. They carry all sorts of drysuit bits and pieces.

Have you checked with DRIS? Dive Right in Scuba (Plainfield, IL) 815.267.8400. They carry all sorts of drysuit bits and pieces.

Thank you. I have not checked with DRIS but I will do so today.

If you are looking for new then:
Sitech Thetis Exhaust Valve

Thank you for the info. I have not seen or evaluated that version. I am familiar with the original model similar to the Viking. But that removable cap for pulling (?) looks interesting. I will call Crazy John today and ask about the valve. It will be good to speak with him again.

I found the valve. thanks for the information. I will report to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom