Sidemount Gear Set Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@tbone1004

Hi tbone,

greetings from the.Bavarian Forest
tipped over your ancient thread, hope youre still active :)

about side mount rigging.
Am on the SM side of the world since 2014, Aonce with Oceanic Delta4, then ApeksTX50, and thank poseidon lately on Holly LX200DCX.

But actually i got for good money Poseidon Xstream. Better invest in brass than fonds :cool:
Now iam looking for of how to rig my Poseidon xstream, found the same way like yours in the pic.
Now, in your picture with the 2 Poseidons rigged, it shows on the left 1st Stage a green box next to the orange bungee.
whats that box for?

kind regards,

Jonny
@Stunni
Jonny,
if you want a particular member to get notified you are talking to them use "@" followed by their handle for example "@"tbone1004" without the quotes. shows up as : @tbone1004 .
Especially important in some of these older threads though when they start getting more than about 2-3 pages in I tend to not pay attention to them unless I'm tagged so thanks to @L13 for making sure I got tagged.

The green box is a Cootwo. Unfortunately the company went out of business but it was a gas analyzer that checked for both oxygen and carbon monoxide which was quite nice. They were plagued by bad customer service though which ultimately lead to their demise but we keep hoping that Divesoft will add CO support to their gas analyzers in the future. It obviously comes off during the dive but it was a picture that I had with everything rigged so it gets some added explanation.

Especially important in some of these older threads though when they start getting more than about 2-3 pages in I tend to not pay attention to them unless I'm tagged so thanks to @L13 for making sure I got tagged.

The green box is a Cootwo. Unfortunately the company went out of business but it was a gas analyzer that checked for both oxygen and carbon monoxide which was quite nice. They were plagued by bad customer service though which ultimately lead to their demise but we keep hoping that Divesoft will add CO support to their gas analyzers in the future. It obviously comes off during the dive but it was a picture that I had with everything rigged so it gets some added explanation.
thx for fast response.
never heard of that device, pity it gone down the river.
are there no other gadgets on the market like those?
divesoft is not very spread all over the old continent...

thx for L13 for help.

thx for fast response.
never heard of that device, pity it gone down the river.
are there no other gadgets on the market like those?
divesoft is not very spread all over the old continent...

thx for L13 for help.
I am sadly not aware of any other gas analyzer for scuba diving that includes CO and O2 unfortunately. I hope that changes

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom