Sierra Trading Post - Great Experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bwerb

Hoser/English Translator, eh
Reaction score
I just wanted to post that if you are ever in the market for outdoor gear (and even wetsuits), Sierra Trading Post has been phenomenal to deal with.

I was looking for a 5/4 surf cut wetsuit, preferably a real top quality cut like the Vapor from Body Glove, Psycho series from O'neil, The Bomb series from Rip Curl, Capsule from Jet Pilot etc. I looked online and at local shops (wow do we get screwed on wetsuit pricing at local Canadian shops...approaches double US retail!). I found most surf shops priced the suits at full MSRP...then I saw that Sierra Trading Post had a few "last seasons colors" in a a BG Vapor in just my size. Instead of paying $359, I paid $151!

I sent an e-mail with my order asking if they would ship to Canada using USPS instead of UPS...immediate response via e-mail was no, but we can ship to any address you want in the US if it'll work. I called...picked up the phone on the first ring, told me that they could ship USPS if I really wanted but it would take about a month...YIKES! Again, said they'd change my order over to a US address. It shipped and arrived in under a week! They sent full order information, order confirmation information and tracking information as separate e-mails.

Great phone service (I actually spoke to them three times...don't ask...my own questions, not their problems...each time they were great!!)

If you are ever looking for outdoor gear or hit them during a web search...try them out.

Back
Top Bottom