Silver Medal at the Third Annual Arab Underwater Photography Championship in Hurghada, Egypt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really well done!

The ole EM-5 is a champ, I literally used with 60mm last night for macro for the last time before handing if off to a young dive instructor to have/use.

I see the difference in what it can do and what the newer cameras can do especially in wide angle and dynamic range. Extremely difficult for me to compete in the Wide area categories. I'll keep trying until I figure out a way to get better or get the funds to buy the OM-1 II. It is fun to keep trying :)

I have lots more pictures to sort through. I stayed there for almost 3 weeks even when the competition was for only 4 days.

I have lots more pictures to sort through. I stayed there for almost 3 weeks
Great pics BoltSnap and congratulations on the prestigious win :). Sounds like a great trip.

Sounds like a great trip.

Thank you. Yes, it was lots of fun. I had the chance to get out of Libya for a short while and enjoy myself away from the BS here.

Life is so much better under water :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom