Single Divers Looking for Roommates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After enjoying the Cozumel Invasion, I’ve got a Roatan room, but still need a roommate! PM me if you’re interested. I’m a non-snoring, non-smoking, non-drinking, easy to get along with male who is looking for a like minded diver roommate.

(Assume this opening is still good unless I post a note stating otherwise.)
UPDATE: THIS OPENING IS LONGER AVAILABLE!!! I’ve hooked up with RobPNW…. We’re looking forward to seeing and diving with all Invasionites next year!!

I'm confirming with our eldest either tonight or Wednesday, however, I'm almost certain he will be opting out of the family vacation to keep time available for a trip to Japan that has been a bucket list item for him since...well forever.

To that end, I'll be looking for the roommate for our youngest son (22). He's an introvert who'll more likely be staring into a Switch or a book than anything else while in the room, doesn't snore (or at least didn't wake me up...bunked with him this summer while taking in a few baseball games in Baltimore). He's an AOW diver with ~30 ocean dives under his belt in mixed conditions and has been fully competent when I've dived with him if it becomes a dive buddy situation too.

Drop me a PM if interested and we can work out details between us and Bay Adventures.

Only 277 days to go... :D
Final update on our situation - as expected our son opt'd out of the 'family' vacation, so I am indeed looking to pair our other son up with someone for this exceptional trip. Drop me a PM if interested and we can discuss. Danke!

Married male, travelling without wife (who doesn't dive or fly).

Retired, will be by the invasion.

BSAC Advenced Diver/Advanced Instructor.

Travelling in from the UK.
Deposit paid for two.

Initial contacts have secured other accommodation, changes in circumstances.

Open to invites.

Deposit paid for two.

Initial contacts have secured other accommodation, changes in circumstances.

Open to invites.
Check your DM Edward - in a similiar position w/ our adult son whose brother has opt'd out of the trip. Ping me back in DM if interested in exploring a match-up.

Final update on our situation - as expected our son opt'd out of the 'family' vacation, so I am indeed looking to pair our other son up with someone for this exceptional trip. Drop me a PM if interested and we can discuss. Danke!
*bump* Still have a slot open for a single diver looking to make the Invasion.

Hi all, don't visit this site very often and it looks quite different from the last time I visited. I have lost both my dive buddies and husband does not dive. I would like to take a trip, what are the dates for the Roatan trip and looking for roommate.

Nevermind, I found the dates and I can't go. Going to raft the Colorado River. Hey, at least it's water related!

I'm in the early stages of considering attending. Single 63 year old female, non smoker, looking for female roommate.

The monthly "Still have an opening with our 22 y.o. son..." interest check.

Trust me...take the chance...he's a (mostly) awesome 'kid'. :wink:
a9ERjOZ_460s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom