Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Might need to start a new thread in Trips & Marketplace about it.

I will once we're closer to 11/1, it's almost a month away and we only need 10 divers to make this a go and at $50 for a double dip night dive it should go pretty fast.

Divergirl4u:
I would love that ....

Anyone else on board?

Wiz

LowVis you should start a thread in the market place :) then post a link in here :wink:

Is your dog friendly? I have a fenced yard and a dog. Notta problem here if you want to crash and bring along the puppy! you wouldn't be the first, nor the last!!
Beautiful dog btw.. at first I thought he was a Springer..

Yup, he's friendly. A little shy and something of a big scaredy dog, but he's a good boy. :D

I may have to take you up on that offer sometime! Thanks! Figuring out what to do with the dog is the main reason I don't do whole weekend trips anywhere anymore. :wink:

Sounds fun, but yall on the wrong side for me lol. Ill have to wait til our western troop makes their party plans lol. Puppies are always cute, but my kitten will probably eat him lol. She is a terror.

I'm with you sister, looking forward to the fried turkey, maybe we can get the other side to come our way since we cant make it over there. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm always up for meeting new people. ~~~Babe~~~

fossil & safy, have you ladies been over here to do our Shore dives? I moved over from Tampa about a year ago just so I could be closer to them :wink: really they are that good Although spanish rocks and venice are nice, swimming out to a coral reef is sooooo much better :)
What is the water temp over there?

Just so ya'll know, us east coast salties DO make it over there quite a bit. Looking forward to the Turkey fry and some "cold water" diving (a couple years ago it dropped from 69° on Monday to 61° by Saturday morning of the Turkey Fry. BRRRRRR!!!)

My door is open to those that don't mind sleeping on a couch and pet hair.

I'm going to see about turkey dive :D Must eat turkey and get teeth.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom