Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One other thing... "Real" Conch divers are interested in helping other divers, new and experienced. We often dive the "easy dives" to give newbies the opportunity to gain experience with other experienced divers... It's not always about "singles meeting singles"...

I often alter my dive plans to give lesser experienced divers a chance to experience something they thought was above their level! By doing just that, the new diver experiences some thing new, and gains additional confidence in the process...

Single or dating, we are all pretty much the same when it comes to diving, and the love of diving... We invite all to partake, and we agree to adjust our diving to the least experienced diver in order to maintain safe processes and procedures...

Agreed. Everyone I've met so far is awesome. People sharing rides, diving with me and understanding I'm very new and being patient about it. It really makes this sport that much more fun.

If we do a dive, we can plan it for next month as the Dr has not released me back into the water yet :wink:
How about 11/01/08 or 11/15/08?

Anyone interested in a Twilight & Night dive on the Ancient Mariner & The Sea Emperor for 11/01? I'm able to get a really good price if we have enough people.

I'm not single, but I'm a single diver.:D

Wiz

Oh, I've got tanks. Heck, they're even filled and waiting to go right now.

It's the OTHER tank I have trouble filling, though. After 50 miles of commuting every day, I don't have gas money for anything other than getting to the grocery store. Ugh.

Also, I have a dog and no dog sitter. So that makes it difficult to do the couch surfing thing.

Hoping that things will get straightened out soon, though, so I can get back in the water. :D

Oh, I've got tanks. Heck, they're even filled and waiting to go right now.

It's the OTHER tank I have trouble filling, though. After 50 miles of commuting every day, I don't have gas money for anything other than getting to the grocery store. Ugh.

Also, I have a dog and no dog sitter. So that makes it difficult to do the couch surfing thing.

Hoping that things will get straightened out soon, though, so I can get back in the water. :D

Is your dog friendly? I have a fenced yard and a dog. Notta problem here if you want to crash and bring along the puppy! you wouldn't be the first, nor the last!!
Beautiful dog btw.. at first I thought he was a Springer..

Anyone interested in a Twilight & Night dive on the Ancient Mariner & The Sea Emperor for 11/01?

I could swing that. Any plans for an afternoon dive prior? Which op are you looking at? Might need to start a new thread in Trips & Marketplace about it.

Also, In addition to the boat trips mentioned earlier, I think some of us SB Conch Divers will be doing one or both of the shore dives off the west coast on Sat. the 18th, one off Bradenton to Spanish Rocks, then later that day off Venice for shark's teeth.

I would also like to tag along with someone who knows the shore dives off Sebastian/Vero sometime. Trying to add to my shore dive repertoire.

>*< Fritz

P.S. Links to the Oct 18th SB shore dives:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...cubaboard-fun-dive-saturday-october-18th.html

Venice Dive & Dinner Oct. 18

Anyone interested in a Twilight & Night dive on the Ancient Mariner & The Sea Emperor for 11/01? I'm able to get a really good price if we have enough people.

I'm not single, but I'm a single diver.:D

Wiz

I would love that .... :)

:)I really enjoy diving with new divers, their excitement spills over and I catch some, :wink:

:)I really enjoy diving with new divers, their excitement spills over and I catch some, :wink:

I think penicillin can take care of that

:wink:

I think penicillin can take care of that

:wink:

Ha Ha.:mooner: But I really do enjoy diving with new divers or different divers, it is fun and you do not get caught in a fixed routine like you do if you only dive with one person. Also every diver teaches me something new it is cool :blinking:

Last edited:
I really enjoy diving with more seasoned vets, as I feel more confident with each dive. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom