Sinuses Ear Pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason every time after I dive I get a sensation of liquid behind my right ear.I tilt my head back and forth and can feel / hear it .I went to my physician last week and he found that the drum was a little red.Went thru the regimate of antibiotics and everything seemed to clear up.Dove Sat and Sun last week and guess what...same symptoms except this time the pressure is greater behind the right ear and I have sinus drainage on the right side with slight throat discomfort.It feels like it won`t equalize yet when I do the clear ear act no problem.I am able to equalize the ears when desending with no problems.Also I am noticing a greater ear pain at times.I take sudafed to help with the sinuses but this needs to be cleared up soon as I have a big weekend planded for Menorial day????Consult another doc maby??

Back
Top Bottom