Sipalay, Siquijor, Camiguin, Malapascua -where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i was thinking there would be more people who would rely on me arranging for their trips if i at least show my face rather than my butt. :laughing:

:rofl3::rofl3:
I can't dispute that...

personally I think there are about 20 places in the Philippines that it would be hard for you to go wrong if you went to them-

Puerto Galera, Tuttubha reef, Pandan island-Apo reef, Boracay, Malapasqua, Bayantan, Cebu, Cabilao, Bohol, Donsol, Leyte, Camiguin, Davao, Siquijor, Apo Island-Dumaguete, Sipalay, Moalboal, Santander, Camotes, Palawan.

Hmmm, might have to add a couple of those to my list....of places to go.

Yes and thats not complete by any means, I left out the wreck sites cause the OP said he wasnt interested in that............

We could use a few US bases nowadays. The revenue would be really schweet!

you mean they're gonna be putting up new US bases again?

Jag

Hi all,

Thank you for all the advice we got on Scubaboard, we have a couple of new places like Cabilao that we added to our list of options. We are still working on our itinerary, but it seems that we will be in great places whichever island/place we choose. Now it is only waiting for our holidays...

Cheers,

Parla

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom