Size changes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meredith78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently purchased a used TLS350QZ. It's at least 10 years told, since the owner said they bought it in 2001 and didn't say if they bought it new or used. But it's in great condition. My question is about the sizing. I've dove a newer version of the TLS350, both back and front zip models, one size men's medium and one women's large. They both fit pretty well, though the men's medium was a bit on the short side (I'm 5'8"). The suit I just purchased is a men's medium and I feel like it's definitely on the big side. Has the sizing of this suit changed in the last 10-12 years?

Hi Meredith78.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had to do a little research on this. The QZ design was lauched in 2004. If your DUI is 10 years old it is a classic zipper design. I spoke with Dan Drake in our R&D Department. He said the sizing has been adjust 'slightly' over the last 10 years but nothing really major. The biggest change came in a few years ago with an adjustment in the girth measurement.

Hope this helps.

Also if anyone is ever wondering what stock size they would fit - you can have your DUI Dealer measure you with our full Special Production measurements - and we can tell you what stock size you would fit best.

Thank you,

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom