Skills Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really want to work on doing real dive planning. With the little shore dives, I haven't really put a complex dive plan into action, I could really use some real life experience in this area too.

MSilvia once bubbled...
My camera (and Spectre's) can both do short video clips digitally. I have a fish identification guide, and want to make a point of adding it to the Scubaru's mobile dive library.

You are going to need a bigger vehicle...

Oh, don't get me wrong... I could critique any else's a$$-clowning, but seeing my own on film would help me make adjustments. My trim is off, I need to bend my knees more, etc. Stuff I wouldn't necessarily "feel" wasn't right.

shellbird once bubbled...

Are you kidding? This is New England, we are all a bunch of critics! A but sarcastic too! Our New England blood... funny how some people from other parts of the country don't always get our sense of humor...

I am sure that would be a BIG lesson, me on video, you guys having a field day.... What am I getting myself into?

Multiple dives from a boat plus surface snorkeling should give you a good opportunity.

You ARE doing multiple dives, right? :wink:

shellbird once bubbled...
I really want to work on doing real dive planning. With the little shore dives, I haven't really put a complex dive plan into action, I could really use some real life experience in this area too.

Like I said, my goal is to hang with the big boys and C-Otter (my inspiration - but don't tell her that)

I just hope the seas cooperate, that will be the ONLY thing holding me back

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom