SL1816 (Travel charger & battery DC800)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkipperJohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Can anyone recommend a good place to buy this?

Also, while I'm at it, I am looking for something to help protect my camera while snorkeling. Until I complete my cert I am worried about dropping the camera and having it sink. My last SL camera had a positive buoyancy. I was thinking something along the lines of the SL wrist strap (SL920?). To hold the camera to me and it looks like it has some flotation in it.

Can anyone recommend a good place to buy this?

Also, while I'm at it, I am looking for something to help protect my camera while snorkeling. Until I complete my cert I am worried about dropping the camera and having it sink. My last SL camera had a positive buoyancy. I was thinking something along the lines of the SL wrist strap (SL920?). To hold the camera to me and it looks like it has some flotation in it.

Check with any local dive shop for the SL1816.

The SL920 float strap will float all SeaLife cameras. It can easily be attached to your wrist or your BC.

Back
Top Bottom