Sleeping Shark caves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The entire next week looks good for weather to allow our Special Operations trips to the Sleeping Shark caves. This is truly a bucket list opportunity. Check for info www.aldora.com/SpecialOperations or call local 987 872-3397 for info

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Dave, Vlkr and I are thinking about a trip to Coz, my history with diving is I was certified to dive with PADI 18 years ago, did some diving then and have not done any since .Vlkr says that we is going to the shop the night we arrive and he will be out on the boat the next morning. He thinks I will be taken to the Villias for refresher training. Is he right and if so what does that training involve? I am pretty atheletic and I am wondering what time frame do you think I am looking at before I could join him on the boat?

Yep, we can give you a quick check out/refresher at the Villa then as long as he is willing to go on a less than expert boat you can certainly join him.

Dave Dillehay

dave
thnx for your reply to jayne. she is up for getting up to date but does not want to spend a vacation doing a lot of book work. now to find a week we both have available.

AS long as she is certified no book work is needed.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom