Snorkel Vs. No Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gis_gal:
I think speedos should be outlawed. :whack:
No matter how hot the man Speedos are just WRONG :ignore:

You mean go straight to the thong?

Diver Dennis:
You mean go straight to the thong?
If you MUST wear a thong.. Remember
RULE #1
You must wear it with low waisted pants so that the top of the thong is visable.
RULE #2
Thong must be of a color that contrasts with your low waisted pants.
Remember THONG MUST BE VISABLE.

:D

gis_gal:
If you MUST wear a thong.. Remember
RULE #1
You must wear it with low waisted pants so that the top of the thong is visable.
RULE #2
Thong must be of a color that contrasts with your low waisted pants.
Remember THONG MUST BE VISABLE.

:D

Hmmmm... a thong protocol. Who would have thought?

I think thongs fall under the same categorey as speedos definatly a background check, just less stringent regulations. Unless if its a bathing suit then the rules get even stricter :D

Diver Dennis:
Hmmmm... a thong protocol. Who would have thought?
I thought everyone knew the Thong Rules.. I guess you guys never got your copies.

Again. No matter how hot the guy... Thongs.. like Speedo's... are just not right..

gis_gal:
I thought everyone knew the Thong Rules.. I guess you guys never got your copies.

Again. No matter how hot the guy... Thongs.. like Speedo's... are just not right..

Not right? Really? And I thought thong is good..... I don't know, I might not agree. Whenever I put on my pink thong and dance to the sountrack "Danger Zone" from Top Gun, I always get the most tips from the lonely housewives. :D

I might have to make an exception. Pink thong, "Danger Zone" playing in the back ground, dancing.. It just might work...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom