Snorkel Vs. No Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg D.

Contributor
Reaction score
OK now we know who wears a mask on there forehead and who doesn't. My question is do you or do you not wear a Snorkel?

I haven't for about a year now the thing just drives me nuts and I never used it. Granted it still goes with me everywhere I just decline to hook it to my Mask. Besides it gets in the way when I put my mask on my forehead :D

Thats a very poor attempt for a troll

1/10 for originality
2/10 for timing

Wearing a snorkel while diving is like wearing your seatbelt in your car. If you have never needed it then you might think why wear it ?

Hey anybody know anything about naked diving? :D

scubapro50:
Wearing a snorkel while diving is like wearing your seatbelt in your car. If you have never needed it then you might think why wear it ?

Wearing a snorkel diving is like taking a kitchen fridge out for a walk. Futile, pointless, hard work, serves no useful purpose and wont ever have a use.

And with that im leaving this thread. There are already several still running on various forums. A simple search would have found that.

dlndavid:
Hey anybody know anything about naked diving? :D

I KNOW NOTHING, NOTHING, about naked diving.
:D

scubapro50:

8/10 for inflammatoriness, not too shabby...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom