Snorkle use

Snorle Use

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use one every now and then. If the water is choppy I attach it to my mask or if i know i might be waiting on the surface for a little while while the boat picks up other divers [drift dive pick-ups]

My snorkel is for snorkelling not diving. Therefore it stays on the boat or car. There are absolutely no conditions where the thing would be of any use to me what so ever.

"My snorkel is for snorkelling not diving. Therefore it stays on the boat or car. There are absolutely no conditions where the thing would be of any use to me what so ever."

Exactly and since they no longer make the ShotGun types, just those stupid dry snorkels that is even more reason never to use a snorkel. Don't need no stink'n snorkel and PadI cannot make me. N

Can't say I use it often, but it's always been there when I do want it. Like a small knife, it's nice to know it's there.. I do find longer surface swims, especially if it's getting rough, much less tiring with a snorkle, but it's just my choice and an old habit I see no reason to change now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom