Snow diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, im out :)

If tonight is anything like last night, then I need my beauty sleep :p

Have fun guys! Lotta pics, esp of dennis changing, i need new "material" fapfapfap

That is disturbing on a number of levels. Dale, TSDing...meet at 9:30 at Whytecliff? I have to go out for a bit so I won't reply again for a while. If you need to reach me, call me at 604-347-3418. Cheers.

9:30 works for me, I'll be there.

I'll be at Porteau in the afternoon. Maybe do a dive in the day then SI then a night dive. Catch me out there if you guys like. pm me as I get those emailed to my phone.

Thanks for the dive today guys.

The parking lot was hopping this morning but Scott, Dennis, Dustin and I still managed to find a spot. Also met a few more local divers and put faces to the names of some SB members.
There were a few flakes falling but it wasn't that bad. Here, Dustin is gauging the cold by using the shrinky winky meter. We all were impressed with the results

Picture2002-15.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom