• 51-60

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • 61-70

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • 71-to just 'sorta' old

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amos & Andy, Sky King, My Mother The Car, Mr Ed, Felix The Cat, Scrappy, and Father Knows Best. Oh, Cant forget Queen for a Day, and Highway Patrol! All new shows in my day! There were no plastic garbage bags, Color TV, micro waves, or baggies.

Paper towels, and Saran Wrap were still a few years away. Water was free, & Freeze dried was science fiction.

And......nobody locked their doors!:wink:

Children all. Fifty-three and proud of it!

I have generally observed that frequent divers hold on to youth better. They look and act younger than non-divers of the same age. They still want to have fun and go places and do things! Here's to staying young diving!

BIGSAGE136:
Amos & Andy, Sky King, My Mother The Car, Mr Ed, Felix The Cat, Scrappy, and Father Knows Best. Oh, Cant forget Queen for a Day, and Highway Patrol! All new shows in my day! There were no plastic garbage bags, Color TV, micro waves, or baggies.

Paper towels, and Saran Wrap were still a few years away. Water was free, & Freeze dried was science fiction.

And......nobody locked their doors!:wink:
you old fart! < laughing >
:wink:

RumBum:
I have generally observed that frequent divers hold on to youth better. They look and act younger than non-divers of the same age. They still want to have fun and go places and do things! Here's to staying young diving!

Cheers RumBum - well said!!! :D My two regular dive buddies (guys) are 10 years younger than me. I agree that diving keeps you young....and ok maybe THEY also keep me young! :05:

RumBum:
I've been told to "grow up" many-a-time.. nothing doing! :)

My 'mask' off to that 71+ diver--- kick ***!!!!!

texdiveguy:
My 'mask' off to that 71+ diver--- kick ***!!!!!
How about this fine gentleman (not sure of his age), who found my brand new camera and Ikelite housing in 100+ feet, wearing nothing but a small tank and a horse collar. My buddy the knot-tier is still trying to live that one down. :cool:

Terry

m_IMG_0554.JPG

Back
Top Bottom