So I began my journey tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubastud16

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I began my journey into the realm of no-bubble diving. I got into the pool on both a Dolphin SCR and a Sport KISS CCR. Man, what an amazing difference. No more funky buoyancy, no more loud bubbles, no more tank limitations. Because of my size, I naturally breath down a tank much faster than my girlfriend. No more shall I have to thumb the dive because I kill a tank like a Hoover.

I'd like to thank Off the Wall Adventures in Lakeland, Florida, and my instructor Doug Ebersole. Can't wait to start the class!

Danny

Danny:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you had a great time. Now we just need to get you certified so you can really experience the advantages of a rebreather in the ocean.

Doug

I flew down to Lakeland earlier this year and tried out a couple different rebreathers...the Sport Kiss being one of them..even met Doug.

Off the Wall Adventures is a really cool place...the only thing I regret about my trip is not playing paintball at the facility. :)

Jason

Hey Doug,

I'll come back when you train me on the Sport Kiss! :) Hopefully the both of us will still be able to walk by then and have full control of our.... ohh nevermind. In other words...its gonna be some time in the future. :)

I got the email about the 30ft wall, looks neat! I tried that once at a local fitness place..The best part to me was letting go from up top...ok...well..I never made it to the top.

Jason

You're always welcome.

And I'm leaving the climbing wall to the younger guys!

Doug

Back
Top Bottom