So what happened on MY Fantasy Island trip...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You just put that one on my list!

Thanks for a great report and wonderful pics.
Ken/adjuster-jd sponsors a trip every year. Go with his group next February if not before. :thumb:
You don't believe in traveling light, do you do Don?? :wink: :wink: :)
Nope. Never have. Every time I cut back, I end up wishing I'd brought something that I didn't - like that reg hose.

Don, you mention that in some ways Roatan might be a cut above Coz as far as the diving. I'd like to hear more about your opinion comparing the two locales.

Nice report.

Don, you mention that in some ways Roatan might be a cut above Coz as far as the diving. I'd like to hear more about your opinion comparing the two locales.

Nice report.

Me too. Thanks for the Roatan report. We are going to Roatan for the first time this year (staying at Reef House) instead of the usual trip to Cozumel.

Thanks Don, great report. It was a pleasure sharing a room with you. Thanks again for all the hospitality and helping a newbie figure things out!

Nice report.
Oh don't read much into that. I don't mean to slam Coz and I'll probly be back there this year, but Roatan is in the same league - just different.
Thanks Don, great report. It was a pleasure sharing a room with you. Thanks again for all the hospitality and helping a newbie figure things out!
I don't recall being much help. Your were a fine diver.

Ken/adjuster-jd sponsors a trip every year. Go with his group next February if not before. :thumb:

Nope. Never have. Every time I cut back, I end up wishing I'd brought something that I didn't - like that reg hose.

I'm guessin' bringin'.... FOUR.... wetsuits crowded out the spot where the spare HP would have fit ? :)

I'm guessin' bringin'.... FOUR.... wetsuits crowded out the spot where the spare HP would have fit ? :)
Haha, that was a skin, a 1 mil long, 1 mil short, and a 3 mil long. I like to layer only as much as needed. The 3 mil is the only one that amounted to much. The dive shop had the hose tho, fairly reasonably priced. It's probly difficult to get those supplies shipped in there, plus keep the store open and staffed all day every day.

Oh don't read much into that. I don't mean to slam Coz and I'll probly be back there this year, but Roatan is in the same league - just different.

Oh, I know you didn't mean it as a slam and I've been to FIBR twice myself. Just interested in hearing your opinion of the differences between the diving at the two places.

At the moment we're packing for Fiji, but I'm sure it won't be long before we return to FIBR for another visit!

That's what you think... :DYou're going to be going back to Asia before you know it... And you won't remember where the bay islands are...:cool2::cool2::cool2:

That's what you think... :DYou're going to be going back to Asia before you know it... And you won't remember where the bay islands are...:cool2::cool2::cool2:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo!!! Am I going to love it that much???

Well, the worst that can happen is that I will make LESS trips to Roatan, but I'll still be there at least once a year :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom