Sodwana Bay - Adventure Mania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SADivemaster:
Has anyone stayed with Adventure Mania in Sodwana? I have just gotten back from what was possibly with worst dive weekend imaginable with them. Just wondering whether others have experienced the same unprofessional service?
i have just come back from a week of fantastic diving with adventure mania. i was so impressed with their diving professionalism that i'm going back in october to do my first deeper than 50m dive with them. i've dived with all the other companies named and enjoyed them equally, maybe you just had a bit of bad luck...or maybe you're needs are just different to what they offer. fortunately sodwana caters for all tastes.

grotman:
i have just come back from a week of fantastic diving with adventure mania. i was so impressed with their diving professionalism that i'm going back in october to do my first deeper than 50m dive with them. i've dived with all the other companies named and enjoyed them equally, maybe you just had a bit of bad luck...or maybe you're needs are just different to what they offer. fortunately sodwana caters for all tastes.

How true Grotman,
Every diver have their own expectations regarding service and quality, but the way SADivemaster explained it sure shows us that some dive charters are not concerned with safety and maintenance. However, Adventure Mania might just have had problems on that weekend which gave them a bad report in terms of SADivermaster's experience, which happens to every company or person. We all have our bad day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom