SoFl Conch Get-together, May 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm having a hard time with this. If you need a place to shower KBeck.......ahhhh.......I can help!:crossbone

Joe
KBeck:
Howarde--
Is there a little outdoor rinse shower on the patio?

Matteo:
Missdirected:
OMG that is so true. I ate my through Israel when I was there! The food is awesome.

KBeck would you add me to the list please. PaulRSE will more than likely be joining as well.

I'm bad, I didn't read every post, can you tell me what I need to bring (besides more rum), pleeeeeeeeeeze :D

I am so excited. Howard - I need to get your zip code - I am just going to grab a room while I am there - as I will stay the weekend and dive on Sunday. Maybe do that Tenneco Towers again - if anyone is interested.

hmmmm, I was thinking the same thing myself....what op will you be using???

I can't think of the name of the op I went with last - Howard and Michelle are the ones I went with - so we will ask them. :D

Howard.....

KBeck:
Jenny, shall we add her to the super-secret Conch......Ladies club? :D :D
I dunno.. have to find out if she has done the initiation yet or not.

Our Zip Code is 33308 - there's plenty of hotels in the area. Lauderdale by the Sea.

Scuba_Jenny:
Hmmm.... Miss is bringing a new guy and winking at Wharper. This could be interesting. :D

:whack: Hahhahha, took new fella, new to SB not diving, to Jupiter :D

KBeck - if someone isn't doing paper items, can I do that? I have tons of forks and plates and things from different parties I have had, let me know. Your wish is my command. :14:

Can we put the address / directions ect on the first page please. I think I missed them somewhere in here.

I don't think you missed them Renee, they were never posted.
OHHH Howard....

Scuba_Jenny:
I don't think you missed them Renee, they were never posted.
OHHH Howard....

Does initiation hurt much :14:

BTW, I will be calling the dive-op Howard recommended, US Divers, today when I get back home. So again, anyone who is going to be aroudn Sunday and is up for Tenneco Towers, say so. :multi:

WEll.. since the three of us founding Conch ***** will be there, we decide how we initiate others...there is protocal of course. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom