Sol Food on Vacation!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully you left a key under the mat?

:eyebrow:

Hi Sunshine,

Bring the raincoats, anyway - you might need them. Summer weather in Germany has been lousy, lately. Or, better, bring some Curacao weather with you :)

See you on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andreas

Hope you guys have an awesome trip. Well deserved. It was great seeing and talking to you again. Everyone is still raving about the pizza party from last night. (the mint chocolate brownies were the best). Masha danki for you're hospitality and good food. Safe travels to You and David.

Tom Sutton and the Dive Bus does Curacao gang.

have a great trip... does that mean you will also be serving dinner on the 9th? if so will be there for dinner...

yes 2 ppl for dinner friday nite... we loved the pizza last yr and had a great time sitting at the non reseverations table... see you in a month

Hi Sunshine--Robin and I will be at Kura Hulanda starting Sept 17th so we would like to make reservations for Friday & Sat night (17th & 18th) at 6:30ish. See you!
Feney

I think the 17th is Saturday. :wink:

Cindy and I arrive on Friday the 16th.

Sunshine - Please reserve us a place on Friday for dinner. Also we are hoping you will have a couple of loaves of your Banana Nut Bread for us (great for breakfast with a dollop of cream cheese).

Hope your are enjoying YOUR vacation!! :D

Feney - let me know if you want to do a night dive to see the Coral Spawning.

Back
Top Bottom