For Sale SOLD!! - Kraken Universal Smartphone Housing W/Macro lens and caddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have only dove with this housing twice in 8 months, which is why I am selling it. I just am not diving much any more. This was a little setup I purchased to challenge myself. My iPhone 7plus takes amazing photos and video underwater, and this housing is pretty cool. It works with your choice of two apps you download onto your phone. The +12 macro lens screws wet straight into your housing, but I didn't like switching underwater, so I found a swing adapter that fits. It goes on a little loose, but works just fine. I'm tossing it in. Use it or not. The housings cost $300 new. The closeup lens was over $400. I will sell the whole setup for less than half price. $300 total plus $20 Fedex shipping anywhere in the US. It's not doing any good sitting in my closet. Hopefully someone else can have some fun with it. I've still got the original box.
IMG_7356.JPG
IMG_7357.JPG IMG_7358.JPGIMG_7359.JPGIMG_7362.JPG

does it include the vaccum pump?

Yes. Sorry, I should have pulled that out of my camera bag as well. Along with an extra O-ring, manual, and original zipper case.

This is a killer hiding and deal. I'd buy it if I didnt already own one. Still tempted just for the lens. Pm me if you want to sell it separate.
This housing works great and with the Dive+ color correction app is the perfect combo for the casual shooter. Worried about your phone? If your a DAN member you can insure it H2O insurance.

This is a killer hiding and deal. I'd buy it if I didnt already own one. Still tempted just for the lens. Pm me if you want to sell it separate.
This housing works great and with the Dive+ color correction app is the perfect combo for the casual shooter. Worried about your phone? If your a DAN member you can insure it H2O insurance.
Sure I will sell the lens separate. Do you want the flip adapter as well? It's convenient so you don't have to screw it on and off all the time. Make me an offer!

If so I'll take and pp you the money now

Is it the version with the temp and depth sensor?
No it doesn't have those features. It was $100 more and I didn't see the need for them. I wouldn't trust my phone to act as a depth sensor anyhow. Sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom