Sold! sold

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well now I don’t know what to believe. Maybe I will wait to hear from someone who act manages this board before I move forward. Of course, in person purchasing is what I offered. As well as cash. You can’t bet that.

I see what the deal is. I got the DM. “iostsheep” is NOT the correct user. Nor the same logo/photo/icon. The imposter DMd me for PayPal. I didn’t take the bait.
the real lostsheep… I am still down for purchasing if you want a buyer.

I am here and I am a real person. If you want to come and get them in person that works but how long is that going to take? My willingness to hold them is limited. For what it's worth, I am in the SF Bay Area.

ETA: **** that imposter guy

I am here and I am a real person. If you want to come and get them in person that works but how long is that going to take? My willingness to hold them is limited. For what it's worth, I am in the SF Bay Area.

ETA: **** that imposter guy
Oh, I figured you wanted to talk in DM. No biggie. San Francisco is doable. There is not a great market for trucking to get there. So it could take me a while to find a good paying load to get out there. But seeing how you are in a hurry to get it out the door you can mail it, or just move on to another buyer. I am cool with either one. But I am not cool with sharing my contact info on this open chat line.

Look at the post history of that other account, there are very few posts, and some of them are quite weird.

This aint my first rodeo selling stuff on forums or classifieds. Newer users asking for unique sales terms raises red flags for sellers too.

DM me if YOU want to buy them and make an offer; the worst I'll say is no.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom